NUTCASE STREET CITY OF PEARLS PEARL MIPS HELMET
New for 2020, the Nutcase Street Helmet collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with all new Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. 11 redesigned air vents increase the airflow to keep your brain cool and 30+ new designs to keep you looking even cooler.
- Featuring the industry leading MIPS Safety Feature for best in class protection
- High performing injection molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road
- Improved ventilation to keep you cool
- Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one handed snap and go buckle
- 3 piece internal heat sealed pads to provide next to brain comfort
- Simple dial adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit and comfort
- 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road
- 3 sizes: Small (52cm-56cm), Medium (56cm-60cm), Large (60cm-64cm)
- CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified
- Visor Included
SMALL – 52cm – 56cm
MEDIUM – 56cm – 60cm
LARGE – 60cm – 64cm
Step 1: Measurement
Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler. If a measurement falls in between a size, go up to the larger size.
Step 2: Try it on
Once you have determined your helmet size, try it on. The helmet should be worn level on the head and not slide or move freely when you roll your head from side to side. If this is the case, you have a helmet that is too large. Extra padding may help provide a better, more snug fit.
Step 3: Proper fit
Be sure the front of the helmet lays just above your eyebrows and that the back of the helmet does not touch the nape of your neck. The chin strap should fit snug but not too tight to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on your forehead moves slightly, you have a good fit. Feel free to mix and match pad set sizes to achieve the best fit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.