NUTCASE LITTLE NUTTY SOCK HOP GLOSS MIPS HELMET
You don’t have to take your shoes off to wear this helmet. Paying homage to our dancing past time. This is the perfect print to match mom’s helmet – Tiffany’s Buying Brunch.
Nutcase sets the standard for fun when it comes to kid’s helmets. The all-new Little Nutty raises the bar again featuring industry safety leader MIPS in addition to being filled with protective Crumple Zone EPS foam. Now offered in two sizes, the Little Nutty ensures ultimate fit and comfort for kids ages 3 and up. With 15 new designs and 11 contoured air vents, we not only want kiddos to look cool, we want them to remain cool.
- Durable Injection molded ABS shell with engineered Crumple Zone EPS protective foam featuring MIPS Safety Protection
- New improved visor included!
- 11 contoured vents for ultimate cooling
- Snap and go, No-Pinch Fidlock Magnetic closure
- Heat sealed, 3-piece pad set / GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, individual fit and comfort and 360 degree reflectivity via logos and fit system
- Toddler ( 48cm – 52cm ), Youth ( 52cm – 56 cm )
- CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified
Step 1: Measurement
Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler. If a measurement falls in between a size, go up to the larger size.
Step 2: Try it on
Once you have determined your helmet size, try it on. The helmet should be worn level on the head and not slide or move freely when you roll your head from side to side. If this is the case, you have a helmet that is too large. Extra padding may help provide a better, more snug fit.
Step 3: Proper fit
Be sure the front of the helmet lays just above your eyebrows and that the back of the helmet does not touch the nape of your neck. The chin strap should fit snug but not too tight to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on your forehead moves slightly, you have a good fit. Feel free to mix and match pad set sizes to achieve the best fit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.